11 Mar 2018

Tena koe - haere mai!

Tena koe and haere mai to the beginning of a new adventure!

Ko Atarangi tōku ingoa / My name is Atarangi - and I am the author behind this blog.

I am passionate about understanding people and empowering them to fulfill their full potential. I studied a Bachelor of Business majoring in Management with the hopes to lead and equip others as well as fuel my desire to learn more about how people operate and how to improve quality of life. Now I am studying my Masters in Human Rights and enjoy finding creative ways to positive make a sustainable change in a way that upholds the values of community, culture, and faith.

Other than that, this blog will cover topics along the lines of the following with the aim to encourage and enlighten you towards a brighter future.
- #positivenews
- #productivity
- #spirituality

I love understanding what motivates and inspires others, what fuels peoples passions, and what change people hunger after in the world. Let's discuss these things - please don't be a stranger and remember that it's cool to korero in the comments.

Nga mihi / Warm regards

Atarangi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

emerge © , All Rights Reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Sadaf F K.