14 Mar 2018

3/14: The Most Important Birthday

Faith has always been an important part of my life. Whether it being the acknowledgement of wairua and mauri in my surroundings, striving to be more in the image of Christ, or receiving grace through reading the words of the Bible, Church is something that is dear and precious to me.

I am a congregation member of Shincheonji Church of Jesus Christ, The Temple of the Tabernacle of the Testimony, or in short 'SCJ'. SCJ is a place to call home with a true family. As those unified by God and sharing one Word and one common purpose, I thoroughly enjoy being able to carry out my walk of faith with like-minded believers without bias, prejudice or discrimination. Above all these things, what I love the most is the scriptural evidence that Shincheonji is built upon, providing a strong and stable foundation for ones faithwalk.


Established on the 14th of March 1984, Shincheonji is the nation of God - otherwise known in English as New Heaven New Earth (NHNE) and signifies the new tabernacle and new saints (2 Pt 3:13; Mt. 13:31-32; Rev 14:1-5; Rev 15:2-5).


2,000 years ago Jesus came and God dwelt with him (Mt 3:16). At the time of the first coming, Jesus said that there would be one who came in his name who would teach all things, the Spirit of Truth, a Counselor (Jn 16:26, 16:14-15). The person whom the Counselor is with is the pastor promised at the time of the second coming in Revelation and also the one who overcomes (Rv 2-3, 10).


Congregation Members [both images from: http://en.shincheonji.kr/?ch=about03_01]

Graduating Congregation Members from Zion Mission Centre, Shincheonji's Theology Students

Something that holds my heart dearly is the way that Shincheonji celebrates with an intricately beautiful culture. On this note, one of the exciting things that is happening this week is the Live Broadcasting of 34th Anniversary Service of Shincheonji Church of Jesus. 

Don't want to miss out? Why don't you get on the action with us as we celebrate and listen to the Words of the promised pastor?



Watch it on www.hmbc.tv
3pm GMT+13, 14th of March 




But, why is this important? What makes it so precious and valuable?

For a majority of my life in my walk of faith, I felt like I was wondering in the woods without knowing where I was going...


What was my direction in life? 
Where did God want me to go? 
How could I use what I have for his kingdom? 

These questions rattled me. 

I cried out to God for answers and it wasn't until I myself studied the theology of Shincheonji, that I grew to a correct understanding of the scriptures, and now I get to be part of the best gathering for God - Shincheonji's 34th birthday!

Amongst all this is the exponential growth that Shincheonji is experiencing, it is undoubtedly a well watered tree that is bearing many wonderful fruits - and I definitely don't doubt that this trend of going onwards and upwards will stop any time soon.  


What do you think? Jump on board while the train is moving and have a look at what's going on over in Korea:


3pm GMT+13
14th of March

It's not really a proper party without a goodie bag so here's a list of links to check out with more information about Shincheonji:






Be sure to come back on Thursday for another article and in the mean time, have a read of my first post.

Ka kite ano / See you later!

Atarangi

No comments:

Post a Comment

< > Home

Search This Blog

emerge © , All Rights Reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Sadaf F K.